OK, if Karl Rove and Tom DeLay and Bill Frist are in jail, most of the troops are home and the rest of the world is constructively engaged in rebuilding Iraq, President Dumya is forced into early retirement by an angry electorate, and the idiots at Powerline are forced into the obscurity they so richly deserve, what are we lefty bloggers going to do with our time?
Here are my plans-
1. Create MySpace, Orkut, Facebook and Friendster accounts for my dog.
2. Take up that whole Bonsai tree thing.
3. Welcome the ornery but charming Michele Catalano back into the fold.
4. Go back to traveling the world without a Canadian flag patch on my backpack.
5. Make this a blog about organic farming and playing music, like it was meant to be in the first place.
What are your plans?